Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whoo hoo! I am WIRED!

I am super duper WIRED! I was up most of the night, I guess the caffeine in the coffee enemas are making me super hyper. So, Dr. Baylac switched me this morning to Chamomile Enemas temporarily. The hope is to get me more stabilized, rested and comfortable and then gradually ease back into a more aggressive detox approach. We hope to get me back on coffee enemas since they have the substance needed to appropriately open up the bile ducts of the liver to release toxins.

I got a package this morning...Whoo hoo! My friend Diana sent me a box with some more warm clothes as it has been pretty cold and rainy here. She also sent me 'Sneakers' my little suffed puppy...when Margo brought the package to me you should have seen the enthusiasm...I was soooo HAPPY!

No comments: