Monday, March 19, 2007

Last Day of Raw Fruits and Vegetables

I am back in San Diego now. I leave in 3 days! Yikes. Today is my last day to EAT any food. Tomorrow I start the juice only part of the water fast prep diet. Fortunately, I already have a juicer; so I will be juicing all the fruits and vegetables I have left to eat. I am definitely not feeling so hot, I can tell you that, as I guess my body is starting to detox and I feel loopy. I feel like all my chemicals are out of balance in my body and brain. I am having trouble focusing and yet I have soooooo many things I need to do to get ready to go.

A BIG THANK YOU to my one and only GREAT relative....and she is the GREATEST of Great...AUNT MARY. I have not seen her in like 28 years....anyhow...she gave me a check this morning to help with my medical costs so that I can stay longer in Hawaii at the retreat center if I need to.

No comments: