Sunday, March 11, 2007

Visitors and Packing...

Today I have just been doing 10 things at once trying to get ready. But, I also had 3 visitors. My friend Amy came over to pick up her Stampin' Up! order and to visit. Then, my massage client Diane, came by to show me her 23 pages or so of scrapbooking she just finished of her adorable new grandson to inspire me on my projects. Then, my long time friend John (known as "military john" since I have other friends named John) came by to visit. We were suppose to go to dinner, but I was not feeling well enough to eat so we just hung out. In between all of that I started packing a box with DVDs, CDs, books, puzzles and various other things I am going to send to myself so that I will have some things to keep my mind off the enemas! I also worked on more auto paying bills, yardwork and other things off that to do list. It was soooooooooooo beautiful out today! For feeling so crappy physically, I do feel very, very blessed.

No comments: