Thursday, March 8, 2007

14 Days Left!

I have not written in here for a few days. I have really not been feeling too well, but today I have felt stronger. I have been really swamped with trying to close down my massage business, setting up some referals for my clients to utilize while I am gone, compiling a list of things to go over with my roommate, making spare keys to my home for friends to help out, corresponding with the Hawaii office to deal with weaning off of my current medicine, going to local doctors for a lower dosage of the medication so I can wean off, going to eye doctor to get new contacts, setting up auto pay for all my bills, doing my taxes, getting my car smogged so I can send in registration before I leave, closing up Stampin' Up! orders, etc.

I leave in exactly two weeks from today. Infact at this time in two weeks I will be in Hawaii just getting settled in my new temporary home. I am definitely excited, but I am a bit scared, too. I think about my first night being in a house with people I do not know in a strange bed...maybe I should bring Tubby, Sneakers, or Kermi with me?

Ok...until next time....

good night,
Anne

No comments: