Monday, March 26, 2007

18 types of supplements, 10 juices, 3 meals, 2 enemas and thank God for some mail!

The rest of yesterday was pretty rough physically and emotionally, but I was able to get a better night of sleep.

Today was quite a day as well. I have been converted over to completely Gerson Therapy now. Taking 18 TYPES of supplements a day now...some of them up to 10 TIMES a day! One of them is an actual shot I have to give myself once a day in the butt. Then, there are 10 glasses of fresh squeezed green, carrot and apple juicies plus coffee enemas 2-5 times a day. I think the enemas are making me the sickest as I seem to get extremely shaky, nausea, bloated and dizzy right afterwards....I almost passed out one time today. I do not feel too hot from all the supplements either. I started eatting three full Gerson meals a day, too...but have to eat very, very slow and not very hungry with all the juices and pills. Basically every half hour there is some pills to take, a juice to drink, a meal to eat, an enema to do. It is non stop...from 7am to 830pm....so much for resting. I am sure in time I will get used to the schedule and hopefully my body will adjust to all of the medicines.

On a more positive note. I got phone calls from my roomie Steve and girlfriend Yvette yesterday and snail mail from my Dad and Aunt Kay today! These are the type of things that are getting me through.

No comments: