Saturday, March 31, 2007

My best morning yet!

I had a really good morning....probably the best I have felt since I got here! I was able to go to the farmer's market with the group at 6am. I became very weak, very easily.... but I came home and had breakfast and felt better again. The sun was out for a longer while this morning...so I layed out in my bikini while drinking my juices every half hour. Then, I actually went for a very short run....yep...believe it or not...I ran. But, then I had to do my first enema of the day and unfortunately I have been sick since then. A group went to the warm pond to swim this afternoon, but I chose to stay here and rest. I am back in bed...but it was a really great morning! Considering I have only been here one week, I feel I am doing pretty well.

No comments: