Saturday, March 17, 2007

Full, Busy Day Today!

Day one of raw food only and I am exhausted, but it was a pretty good day for me. I spent all day with my sister at a rubberstamp convention at the del mar fair and then drove the rest of the way up to Carlsbad to my Dad's place. Then, my Dad and I left to drive over here to Palm Springs to see my Great Aunt Mary! We arrived here at about 30pm. I have not seen her since I was about 13 years old...and the time before that I was like 5! She is 81 years old and such an amazing spirit and has more energy than I do! Really fun to be around. She actually lives in Wyoming where my Dad is from, but comes here to stay for like 6 weeks each year. Tomorrow I get to see my Aunt (Dad's sister) and my Uncle (her husband). I am so excited to see them it has been WAY too long.

No comments: