Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Juice ONLY today!

I met with my roommate last night to go over all the house responsibilities and my good friend Steve-O stopped by to say hi. I was up most the night hanging out in my second home (bathroom) and I am very exhausted today. I am only allowed fresh fruits and vegetables through a juicer today....and I am SOOOO HUNGRY! I just can't wait to get there so that I can rest and hopefully have a doctor monitor all my strange symptoms and help me through. I STILL have a bunch to do before I go and do not have the energy!

I got some surprises in the mail today. A BIG THANK YOU...to some mystery person who dropped an envelope with cash in it through my mail slot today and there was a nice canvas bag with some magazines, eye rest mask, and neck rest pillow on my door step. I also received a check from my friends JEANNIE HINE and KATY GRYBOSKI. I am so overwhelmed by all of this love and support. It is still very awkward, but I just keep telling myself to accept graciously.

How is it that the list of things to do before I go keeps growing? I cross two things off and add 5 more things I forgot I still need to do....not to mention the juicing that takes so much time and living in the bathroom. I will be leaving for the airport in like 33 hours....yikes...How am I going to get ready in time?

I am switching over my Blog tonight....so be sure to check out the new look for my Hawaii Update Blog....Aloha...

No comments: