Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back to Coffee Enemas

Well, the sun did not last long yesterday...but it was nice while it lasted. I have been sleeping better and feeling a bit better minus the pain in my abdomen. My weight is now stablilzing as I lost 7 pounds in the first three days I was here. But, this morning I go back to coffee enemas so we will see how that goes. I must cut this log short as I need to do the enema and then be ready for a bell at 11am for more juices. I have received some phone calls and have not had enough time to call back...but hope to find some time soon. love and miss you! Aloha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aloha Anne!
I just today got your sweet, sweet letter! Your getting well is all I want. And to that end you are in my thoughts and prayers BIG TIME. Can I send you anything? Any item you forgot?
Your expenses sound astronomical but you know what? You're worth every penny (or every $1,000) however you want to figure it. I can and will share again. You are very precious, Anne. You have no idea how much you are loved by so many. I knew your Dad would be there for you but in this case. it may take a "village". And that's ok. It's all about getting well.
Love and hugs,
Anne