Sunday, March 25, 2007

Get to EAT today!

I had a pretty good afternoon yesterday. The sun came out on and off for about two hours and I seemed to be feeling better so I went for a long walk around the neighborhood. It felt good to get outside for the first time since I got here. I picked some beautiful flowers and plants and brought them back to my room. But, when I got back I was exhausted and had to take a nap. I am not used to being this weak being that I usually work out everyday at the gym. Anyhow, so I slept for about two hours and unfortunately woke up with the shakes, nausea, headache, etc. again. So, the doctor decided to start me on a vary small amout of smoothy....food...I get food...whoo hooo. But, it was like a teaser of an amount but seemed to be what my system could handle so far. This morning I got to have 1.5 strawberry papayas for breakfast. They were so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctor just came in my room while I was typing this message. She says I get to have lunch with everyone for the first time...but I will get only raw food. She is going to slowly ease me into the Gerson diet maybe by tomorrow. She seems to think that my body is highly toxified hence why I had such a hard time with the water fast so we will need to detox me the slower way on the gerson diet. There are people here that are going on 7-15 days of water only and are feeling great, but since this was not my case she felt it would be better to take the slower more gentler approach of detoxing on my system. The good news is I get to eat again...whoo hoo. The bad news is it is going to cost me $395 a day instead of $150/day. I knew the price was going to increase, but was planning on it not going up until next Friday.

No comments: