Friday, March 2, 2007

A Day in the Life of Anne

Well, today was not a good day at all! Somedays are better than others if I am able to get into gratitude and try to just trust the process and have faith. But, I guess today was not one of those days. I am just so dang tired and my body is screaming at me. I feel like I have been climbing this up hill battle forever and I just need to rest....but everyday I awake to more urgent things I need to do to move forward with all in the name of trying to restore my health.

I woke this morning out of a sound sleep at 4 am because I had to make an emerency bathroom run, but I was grateful that I at least got like 4 straight hours of sleep before this happened. Some nights I am up all night and others I sleep for 8-10 straight. But, usually, once I am awake it is hard to get back to sleep because I am in a lot of pain and discomfort. So, I decided to just get up and start my day at about 5am...this is a miracle as I have never been a morning person. But, I may as well get up and be productive as I have so many things to do to get ready to leave town.

My day started with a doctor apt. at 9am and then to the pharmacy and back home to work on massage client then back to the pharmacy and then the doctor because I was given the wrong type of medication. Then, I got back home and was on phone with hawaii clinic for an hour then had to speak to the local Gerson office in San Diego. More complications and miscommunications. So, I spent the next hour emailing the doctor in Hawaii.

SO, NOW HERE IT IS 830PM....and that was my whole day....I had a list of 20 things to do today and I did not do a one! Well, thanks for listening, I really need to just go get some rest and try to start over again tomorrow.

No comments: