Sunday, March 4, 2007

My Massage Clients Rock!

JOHN, one of my massage clients, dropped off on my door step more Gerson Therapy information and supplements the other day. PEGGY, came on Thursday night for her very last massage before I go, and left with words of encouragement and a hug. PAT, another dear massage client, came on Wednesday for a massage with a good luck/get well gift in hand and a warm smile. She said she was so excited for me and was really supportive of me going. GARRY, came for a massage on Friday for his birthday, brought me some more Gerson Therapy Books and left me with a more than usual amount for payment. I am so overwhelmed with the love and support that my clients have been providing when in reality I could have been presented with much more dissappointment and upset feelings since I am taking away something that is important to their own well-being. My massage clients are the BEST....I will miss them!

No comments: