Saturday, March 17, 2007

3am...still up packing....

I am not feeling well physically as I have been in a lot of pain in my abdomen and other strange symptoms. I am so exhausted, I am not really sure how I am still going...I guess adrenaline. I need to just rest, but I still have 5 days now of hundred things to do. I just spent about 6 hours shopping, cleaning, cutting up and preping fruits and vegetables for the next 3 days worth of meals as I leave in about 4 hours and will not get back until monday night at the earliest. So, since I will be gone all weekend with family and they will most likely be eating out a lot I had to pack all my own food for 3 days. Starting today, Saturday, I am on RAW food only. This is a lot of work....just to eat. So, I have not even started packing my clothes, etc. Still have not gotten my taxes started. I am going to go to bed now for 2 hours and then get back up at 5am to pack, shower, etc as I just do not have the strength right now.

No comments: