Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Can Eat Bananas!

Well, I guess I am not alergic to bananas anymore. The last banana I had was in 1987! Dr. Baylac let me try some and I was fine...at least with what they call 'finger bananas' in Hawaii. They are really small, very cute and sooooooo GOOD! I had some for breakfast today.

I also got to go on my first little excursion away from the house today. Margo took me to what they call 'the pond' and the water is like bath water! I got to swim some and little fish nibble on your legs. It was a very short trip only like 45 minutes at the actual pond, but it was so nice to get out and see the water finally...as the pond is right by the ocean.

Overall today was definitely a better day! On and off pain and my stomach is huge...sometimes nausea and dizzy, but I am AMAZINGLY HAPPY!! (I think Dr. Baylac gave me some 'happy' pills!)

2 comments:

John said...

"BANANAS" ? Thats amazing.
In trying to post a comment I had to create my own BLOG. razzmatazzmyazz@whatever the @ is. hope you continue to to progress past the bananas. Talk to you later

Engrbob said...

Anne,
I always thought bananas and you would be o.k. I'm glad you figured that out. I think you will be figuring out a few more things while you are there.
Take Care,
Bob