Friday, March 9, 2007

Starting to Say My Goodbyes

I have been working a ton this week and saying goodbye to a lot of dear, dear clients. Yesterday was a stronger day for me, but today has not been so good again. I am currently having a lot of pain. I have also started saying goodbye to some dear friends. Yesterday, I met up with my girlfriends Lori and Leslie to say good bye. If you live here locally in San Diego, you must go check out Lori's artwork at The French Pastry Cafe' located at 5550 La Jolla Blvd. The entire restaurant is filled with her art and ONLY her art and it is SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I am telling you this girl is T A L E N T E D!!!!!! The food there is also good. Thanks Leslie for lunch! :0)

Today, I went to lunch with my girlfriend Diana...only 4 more days of regular food! I do not usually eat out this much, but enjoying whatever I want to eat for my last few days. Tonight, I went over to my friend's David and Yvette to see their MOST ADORABLE son, Lucas, who is 6.5 months of complete and perfect cuteness...what a flirt he is! ...oh yea and I guess I went to see David and Yvette, too, to say my goodbyes....teehee. Tomorrow I start work at 8am so need to try to go get some rest. This might be one of those familiar second home (see 2/13/07 entry) nights...but I hope not.

No comments: