Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yellow Fuzz Balls...WARNING THIS ENTRY MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC

Oh my, oh my, oh my....I am so grossed out!!! Well, I think I may have figured out what one of the main contributing factors to all my health problems has been. Here is the story...

Friday night I was sitting around chatting with two of the other girl patients, Noelle & Allie. Some how the conversation got turned to BMs again...this is a frequent topic of discussion around here!!! Well, I had just finished two coffee enemas back to back and they always make me feel worse. I was telling them that I really want to have the doctor look at what is coming out as I have tried to share it several times with the doctor, but it is hard to figure out what it is. I have also swapped descriptions with the other girls to compare our horror stories. So, anyhow, last night I told the girls that I am STILL having all these small yellow balls coming out....I told them that I thought maybe it was undigested yellow raisins, but that I had stopped eatting those several days ago just to see if that was it...but tonight there was SOOOO MANY....it can't be raisins...I do not know what it is?

So, Allie says; "Why don't you draw it for the doctor?" And then I say; "I am not going to draw it!?" So, then she proceeds to go over and get me some paper and colored pencils and says: "Here I want to see what they look like?" We are all laughing by now and I proceed to try to draw them reluctantly. I say; "They kind of look like little yellow furry balls!" So, Allie then says; "let's google it!"

Next thing I know...Both Allie and Noelle have their lap tops out...one sitting on each side of me. Then, Allie says; "Here it is, I found it!" Then, I say; "Oh come on, girls, cut it out!" By now we are all laughing hysterically and I think they are pulling my leg....like yellow furry ball is really going to show up on the web as something that comes out of people's bodies. Well, then I lean over and look at Alie's screen and sure enough....there it is....in plain site...the words....

Yellow Fuzz Ball Parasite!........AHHHHHHHHHHH! I SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super loud....I scream several times....This is really what they are called and are listed as one of the more common types of parasites.

For the next two hours I was tremoring! I am so grossed out! The night before I was up most the night in pain...now Friday night I was up most the night because I could not get these images out of my head!!!

Today, Saturday, I met with the doctor and she had never heard of these types of parasites, but asked me to capture some in a jar when I did my next enema. OK...THIS IS JUST SO DISGUSTING....but I did as asked and later she looked at them. She seems to think they are not parasites, but does not really know what they are??? We even had one on a kleenex and she was disectting it...I saw several small things that looked like worms to me, but she did not think they are worms. So, I asked her what she thinks they are and she said that she does not know, lets just wait til the stool test results get back. But, I have to go to a local lab on Monday morning to get a bunch of blood drawn for another test, and the doctor will be gone to France by then, so I might try to bring some there to get tested.

Oh, and by the way, on these web sites I learned that 85% of Americans have parasites. Apparently they can cause cancer, pancreatitis, digestive problems, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, headaches, etc.! I am sure this is WAY MORE INFO than any of you wanted to here!!!

1 comment:

Steve C said...

Any word on your stool results?