Monday, April 16, 2007

Lab Tests...Two Down, One to Go

My Dad arrived here safely last night and got to experience dinner with me and 3 other patients. We also got banana ice cream later! Yummy!! All you do is freeze some bananas and then put it through the Norwalk Juicer....like magic... ice cream comes out!!! Delicious! Two of the other patients just broke their green juice fast today...Allie went for like 13 days with nooooo food! So, they were really happy...to eat...they are only allowed fruit for the next two days.

This morning my Dad and I were taken to a local lab to get all my blood drawn. So, tomorrow, Tuesday, Lab Kit #2 will be mailed off. Two down and one more to go! I will do this one in a day or two, I need to rest up a bit for this one as the doctor said it may cause me to get temporarily sicker.

I also started back on all my supplements today. I had to go off them for much longer than planned because of the delay with the lab work. I am taking about 23 different types and some of them are taken 10 times per day. Hoy...it is going to take me a while to get back on track with these!

No comments: