Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Grateful for John and the sunshine!

The sun was out almost all day today...this is a big deal...first time since I have been here. I tried to seize the moment and spend as much time as I could outside. I am still not feeling too hot...I have had a few rough days...so have not had too much to write in here. I passed out in the bathroom this morning...I have not passed out since last July the night before my hospital stay. I just seem to be having a bunch of flu like symptoms....dizzy, nausea, cramping, etc. This is supposedly the toxins flushing into the blood system and making me sicker....the storm before the sunshine....the doctor calls it a healing crisis and it is suppose to be a good thing...the immune system is kicking in and killing off whatever is bad inside of me.

I have been very, very tired and weak so I have not had much energy to do much. I have just been reading a lot and typing in here and writing when I am able. I keep hoping I will have more energy to learn how to work the $2000 juicer, grind the oatmeal, boil the coffee and make the special soup, but still not up to that speed yet. I did learn how to give myself my own shot of liver extract and B12 in my butt everyday. Whoo hoo! I know the excitement is killing you all!

Speaking of excitement. I am grateful that my San Diego house did not burn down, as apparently there was a pretty serious electrical problem in my kitchen stove. I called 'bearded John' and he came to the rescue for me...Thanks John and Dad for your help!

No comments: