Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still Waiting on Lab Kits to Arrive

I am still waiting on the lab kits to get here. They were suppose to arrive yesterday. I started fasting on Monday night, but they never arrived. So, she put me back on food and juices, but still no supplements or enemas. So, hopefully the kit will come today! I feel very confident that we will get to the bottom of things better as these labs are very comprehensive and cutting edge.

I am still having a lot of digestive problems and other strange symptoms just on the special foods and juices.....so I am looking forward to getting these lab tests back! There are several I am taking, but the most comprehensive one is suppose to take about 14 days from when they receive it to get the results.....uggggh!. I won't mention the financial end of things cause it is not pretty. But, compared to the regular hospital it is still much cheaper and much nicer.

Today is the start of the biggest event of the year here on the Big Island. A big hula festival where people come from all over for a hula competition. So, I guess they are going to take us patients over there later today for the big opening ceremony. More on this later....

No comments: