Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dad's coming to Hawaii

Well, it looks like I am going to be here longer. Long story short...,my doctor surprised me with the fact that she is leaving to go to France for 2 weeks and was going to close down the clinic. However, the whole point of me buying a one way ticket was so that I could stay as long as I needed until I got better! So, since I am not well enough to go home yet, she is now going to allow me to stay here while she is gone to continue treatment if I am able to have someone come and stay with me 24/7. So, my Dad has very graciously volunteered to come out and stay with me 24/7 while she is gone from 4/15 to 5/2. She is going to keep a kitchen staff person on to do the 10 juices a day and 3 meals, but I will have no doctor supervision. Hopefully, by the time she leaves I will be more stable!!!!!!!

No comments: