Monday, April 9, 2007

Naked Hippie Beach and Kava Kava Bar

An Easter I will NEVER forget!!!!!!! I was able to go on the outing yesterday....now I really feel like I am in Hawaii. We left at about 2pm and our first stop was a local beach called Kehana .....oh my gosh...it was great...I took a bunch of photos...and hope to get them developed and posted on here somehow. There are no words to really capture the experience...but lets just say EVERYTHING GOES...lots of naked people, others with swimsuites and others with clothes....drums and dancing....various instruments...dogs....NO WORRIES...cookies passed....no I did not eat them....weed smoking...no I did not smoke any...everyone happy and getting along...it was a big party...mostly hippies! At first I was not sure if taking photos was appropriate, but all seemed fine with it...I just had to catch the essence of it all ...the culture...the dancing and drumming...was so amazing. We went swimming in the ocean amongst the waves and hippies. The Gerson Therapy says NO SALT whatsoever, but she let us go in. I actually felt the best I have felt since being here after two back to back coffee enemas this morning, but once I was in the ocean for a little while I started to feel sick again and have pain...but it was so worth it!

Our second destination was a hike over a bunch of lava rock to a beautiful and peaceful black sand beach. I love Hawaii, it is so beautiful here. Tons of lush greenery!!!! We then went to this place called the Kava Kava bar. It is just a little hut on the side of the road that looks like a bar with stools and they serve Kava root as a beverage...it looks like mud and tastes like mud...but is suppose to relax you...I did not notice it relaxing me at all..as I was running on two coffee enemas, but it does make your tongue and throat numb.

My Dad will be here in one week and the doctor will be off to France. I am on day three today of NO supplements, it has been a nice break. I will get only half of my juices today and tomorrow I will do my lab tests and then get back on all my supplements and back to giving myself a shot in the butt every morning. Whoo hoo!

No comments: