Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Got Mail!

Other patients are jealous cause they say I get more mail! :0)

I received a package in the mail from my dear family friend Linda, I consider her like a sister. She comes to my parties often with my Dad...she has an amazing warmth, glow and smile about her. The package came with a very nice card that says Everyday of treatment and recovery deserves a trophy...I have no idea where she found such a card....but pretty perfect. Anyhow, it came with a typed personal letter and one of those Willow Tree Angels I love...this one is for Good Health and she is holding a bunch of apples! One of my massage clients gave me one before i left as well for friendship...and my good friend Barabara gave me one that is for happiness...so i guess i collect these now...just what I need another collection! :0) Anyhow, so my new 'good health angel' sits right by my bed on a small table. It came on a good day because i had a pretty rough day today!!! Tomorrow is now guarenteed to be better!!!

I have also been receiving so much other love and support through cards, emails, phone calls, etc. The prayers, love and good wishes I am receiving has really made a world of difference....especially on the days as of late when i have been feeling worse physically. I got a homemade easter card from my sister, photos and artwork and long personal note from Carolyn and my God children, and cards from other friends Anne, Marilyn and Marie. My friend Yvette phone called at a time when I could not talk long, but I was having a melt down and it was so comforting to hear her voice! Sami, one of my therapists from San Diego, also called at a saving grace time. I have received emails and phone calls from many others who I have not been able to respond back to....but believe me...their messages have made my day...thank you Sheila, Steve-O, John, Mimi, Tim, Aunt Mary, Aunt Kay, Uncle John, Ana, Bob, Garry, Jeff, Diana, Lori, Leslie, Steve, .....I am sure I am missing some... ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU...if you only knew how much you are all carrying me through...I am so very blessed..

No comments: