Friday, April 6, 2007

The Norwalk Juicer and MORE Labwork Research

Well compared to yesterday, I feel better today physically. I also had enough energy this morning to learn how to use the Norwalk Juicer...it only costs $2300!....yikes! But, it is obviously the best of the very best of juicers....way higher vitamin and mineral content in each glass....not to mention the quantity of juice increase per piece of produce. But, my very favorite feature is that you can make smoothies, sherbert, ice cream, almond butter, applesauce, etc with it as well...pretty cool! So, if I have to continue this treatment for a minimum of two years to heal...I guess I will have to charge $50/head at my next big party...hahahaha!

The second part of my day was spent on more research. Dr. Baylac and I have decided to get my lab work done from a different lab company. So, I spent the afternoon researching metametrix.com. as well as various books and newsletters. The must read books I must now get: 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health, Detoxify or Die, The High Blood Pressure Hoax, The ION Handbook, Wellness Against All Odds, Pain Free in 6 Weeks, You Are What You Ate, The Cure is in the Kitchen and Macro Mellow. I am a walking wealth of information now. I guess that is the way it is these days...your doctor is only a 'health partner' and you have to drive the boat! Thank God I had the strength today to be able to do so.

I am happy about the lab work I am going to get done. I am getting a very comprehensive blood and urine test called the ION Profile. ION stands for Individual Optimal Nutrition. This test measures over 100 components including amino acids, organic acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, toxic metals, and hormones, as well as, markers of detoxification function, oxidant stress, etc. I will also be taking a stool test for even a more comprehensive look at my gastrointestinal issues.

No comments: