Friday, April 13, 2007

Catching Up...

I have not written in here for several days....a lot has been going on and I did not have the energy. So here is an update:

LATER ON WEDNESDAY-
The lab test kits arrived! At night I went out with the group to the Annual Merrie Monarch Festival Opening Ceremony. It is a 5 day hula contest where people come from all over the world. Hawaii's biggest event of the year. Became very sick with flu like symptoms during the event and had another bad pain (pancreatic attack?) on the way home.

THURSDAY-
Sent off stool sample for one of the lab tests. Very rough day. Still not feeling well physically and feeling very frustrated with the way the business is run here...do not want to post all the details...as I have been trying to keep this blog focused on the positive...but there have been ongoing problems since I got here with the way things are handled...or basically not handled. I was very close to calling my Dad and having him not come anymore and just coming home on this day, but I decided I could not turn back or give up now...my Dad is coming and I need to get the rest of these lab tests sent in.

FRIDAY-
'Bearded John' called in the morning. It made my day. I also received a cash donation in the mail from some lady I do not know who is a business client of my friend Linda. Please tell her thank you, Linda...I will send a card when able. I feel literally carried and blessed by all my angels in San Diego...I love you all. I put the cash toward a massage today...I really needed one...I am still feeling very sick and discouraged. Giappina is the massage therapist...she has helped me the very most while I have been here by helping to flush out all the toxins and make my body feel good even if temporarily.

No comments: