Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Caffeine Buzz and Lab Tests...

I had another really rough morning...could barely walk, dizzy, weak, etc. Emotionally I was a wreck...trying very hard to stay positive, but just feeling pretty warn out. But, this afternoon I had another turn around...thank goodness. I decided to go back to a coffee enema instead as this would have been my third day of chamomile....but I seemed so very weak I figured maybe the coffee would amp me up. So, I did a coffee enema followed right after by a chamomile one right away and it seemed I now have much more strength. Perhaps some more toxins came out or I just have a serious CAFFEINE BUZZ going on...I will take either one!

Some of the lab kits arrived today that the doctor was waiting on...but the main one was a food allergy test kit which I guess I can not do right now because you need to be eatting a wide range of all the foods for 3 full weeks first...and since I am on such a restricted diet right now, we would not get an accurate reading.

So, I spent the afternoon on the internet doing research to determine which tests to do...so I could order some other ones. I think I am going to be doing urine test for heavy metals, stool test for various digestive functions, disorders or parasite possiblities and then saliva test to check my adrenocortex stress profile. So, now I have to wait for these to come in the mail....and inorder to do these tests I have to go off all supplements for three days and then take 24 hours to do all the test samples....I look forward to the break from all the supplements...but I hope this does not interfere too much with the healing process. It is so hard to know which path to choose...so I am just trying to ride the waves.

No comments: