Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Special Thanks to Dad!

Today was a very long hard day filled with work, therapy and a long list of things to do...all the while feeling terribly physically. But, I must say I have also been filled with an abundance of gratitude for my Dad! He drove all the way down here from his place this morning, just to pick up a tape deck so that he can record some tapes onto CDs for me. He has really been a very huge backbone of strength this last month or so. I feel he has really been there to just love me and encourage me along the way; not telling me what to do, but supporting whatever choices I have been making. I am pretty sure I would not be able to even go away to this center if it were not for him allowing me to borrow a large sum of money. He also has given me a huge amount of moral support. He has gotten actively involved in learning as much as he can and this has spoken the loudest for his deep love and care for me. He was given a book on diseases by a new acquaitenance, read it and then gave me a copy to read. This book was extremely powerful and helped me significantly. Then, I asked him if he would watch these videos I had received regarding the Gerson Therapy...it was 9 hours long...and he watched it all and embraced it whole heartedly. He has done a bunch of reading on the internet as well. I feel so very blessed that I now have such a special relationship with my father...for there is not ever a day that I take this for granted!!!!

No comments: