Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am SOOOOOO Sad!

I just found out that my roommate from the hospital, Tracy, passed away on 2/11/07. For those of you who got the opportunity to meet her if you came to visit me in the hospital you probably got to also experience her amazingly strong spirit! We became quite bonded as I was on a portabale toilet right by my bed shitting all night while she was in her bed barfing. Pretty much all modesty goes right out the door at this point! She was only 36 years old and her cervical dysplasia was supposedly removed 8 years earlier, but it had metasicized into a tumor in her leg. It was very large so they had to try to shrink it through radiation first before they were able to do surgery and/or chemo. Check out her blog at http://tracyfavreau.blogspot.com/. It is quite heart wrenching!

No comments: