Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! - Today I Picked the Place!

Day three of continual bathroom runs literally every 15-30 minutes. I am so dehydrated!

But, the good news is...Dr. Baylac called me back last night and left a message telling me to call her back at 1pm Hawaii time today. I was in the middle of a therapy session with Sami when it was time to call her. So, I put my cell phone on speaker and that way Sami could also get a feel for her. We both really liked her a lot! Despite how awful I felt physically I must say I felt a bit excited and a bit relieved to have finally found a place to go!!! FINALLY!

She is requiring for me to send her a 20 year medical history, an 8 page application form and answers to a bunch of essay questions. GREAT...one more application to do...and I am so sick...I am really not sure how I am going to get through yet another???

No comments: