Monday, February 19, 2007

A One Way Ticket to Paradise!

Well, it is official. I do not mess around...an hour after I get off the phone with the doctor I purchase my ticket. There is no turning back now. I just booked my one-way air flight to arrive on the Big Island of Hawaii on Thursday, March 22, 2007! I did not schedule a return flight because she said it is going to take a minimum of 3 weeks but could take a few months for me to detox, replenish and recover.

She does offer a work study program where she will allow me to help in the kitchen and do various other things to help around the house in exchange for FREE room and board! I am sooooo in...but she said that she will not allow it until I am well enough to do so. This place is pretty expensive, so I sure hope she offers that option to me early on... We will see?

...So I am leaving on a jet plane and I don't know when I'll be back again. Isn't that a song?

I will be staying at the Naturopathic Retreat Center in the city of Keaau (about 10 minutes South of Hilo). You can find out more information about Dr. Baylac's Naturopathic Retreat Center at her website at www.mindyourbody.com

The count down begins...Just 31 days and I will be arriving in what I consider PARADISE! ALOHA!

No comments: