Monday, February 19, 2007

I AM GOING TO HAWAII !!!!

So, after faxing my 20 page document last Friday night, I received a phone call today (Monday) and was offered acceptance into her center! Yippee!!!!! Not only am I going to finally go somewhere that I feel will actually be able to help me, but on top of that it is in my favorite place on the earth!! (Well, it is not the island of Kauai, but close enough!) I feel so very blessed to have found this place!!

I am excited and scared. The program will be quite intense and grooling at first, but I could not ask for a better place to be! Basically, I will first be put on a water ONLY fast for a minimum of 10 days to give the bowels a chance to rest, then gradually adding specially squeezed fresh organic juices (massive amounts 17 to 20 pounds if eaten as whole foods) to flush the system ALONG WITH coffee enemas to detox (I am dreading that part for sure...however a very important component). Then, eventually adding real food back into the diet...but, of course, all organic vegetarian foods full of nutrients.

NO WONDER EVERYONE WANTS TO JUST TAKE THE EASY ROUTE OF DRUGS AND SURGERY...THIS HOLISTIC ROUTE IN NOT EASY!

No comments: