Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What I have learned...

This is what I have learned:

First, EVERY single degenerative disease out there including cancer, auto immune, Aids, diabetes, arthritis...you name it ...is caused by two things and ONLY two things:
1.) Toxins in the body (ingested, emotional and environmental)
2.) Nutritional deficiency (the obvious is eating unhealthy foods, but one can be eating extremely healthy foods and still have nutritional deficiency if the body is unable to process and/or absorb the food properly)

Second, there is a long list of very simple tests that my doctors could have done that I do not think they even knew existed. I have also learned, to some extent, it is not really their fault; western medicine doctors are trained in very specific terms. They are taught the way of drugs and surgery because 80% of their school funding comes from the pharmaceutical companies and of course they are in the business to sell more drugs!! Where as, Naturopathic doctors treat the whole body (holistically) with natural treatments. They usually first test your saliva, urine, blood, stool and hair. From these tests they can find out things such as the various levels of toxins and metabolic waste in your system, what minerals are deficient in your cells (not only your blood which is very different and the only thing western doctors check), and how many cells are being killed off due to lack of nutritional absorption, etc.

Third, I also found out that when I was doing these special cleanses and juices to detox on my own I was getting sicker because the juices were flushing my blood system with an overload of toxins and my liver could not handle getting rid of them all. By doing coffee/chamomile enemas you open the liver bile ducts which assists the liver in releasing all the toxins.

So, I am currently exploring my options on where I can get this type of testing and treatment done.

No comments: